To qualify for admission to the Ph.D. programmes, an applicant must possess the following qualifications:
All candidates for admission into Ph.D. must:
- Possess Caleb University minimum requirement for a B.Sc. degree or a Bachelor’s degree from an approved University whose Programme is accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Lower degree.
- Hold a Master’s degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale from Caleb University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Caleb
- Hold M.Phil. degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale
- Submit a brief satisfactory statement of intended area of research.
Click here for application procedure