The maiden edition of the Acting Vice Chancellor for One Day Initiative for members of the Pioneer set of the Caleb University Graduate Development Scheme to act as VIce Chancellor for One Day, starting from this month, holds on Wednesday, November 6, 2019. with Chiamaka Ehizenagah, Assistant Lecturer, Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
Her itinerary is as follows:
- 8am – Arrive the Campus in the car of the Deputy Registrar.
Brief Exhortation at Administrative Staff Fellowship
- 8.40am – Preparation for Day’s Activities with Chaperon from the Student Affairs Office and Security Detail
- 10am – Opening Exhortation/remarks at the presentation by the LASU Team to Management, after Rendition of the New Caleb University Anthem Tune, Council Chambers
- 12pm. – Opening remarks at the Inauguration of the Business Committee of Senate, Council Chambers
- 1.55pm – Closing Remarks at the Staff Fellowship
- 2.15pm – Meeting with the Vice Chancellor, Vice Chancellor’s Office
- 2.30pm – Lunch Break, Vice Chancellor’s Office
- 3pm – Visits to support Accreditation Preparations of Industrial Chemistry, Political Science, and International Relations Programmes, in the company of some Principal Officers
- 4.30pm – Debrief on the Day’s Experience with the Vice Chancellor and his Team, DSA, Director, Student Support Services other Pioneers, SRC and TT members, Council Chambers
- 5.30pm – Depart the Campus in the car of the Deputy Registrar
The Caleb Graduate Development Scheme is an Initiative to develop critical personnel for Institutional Advancement, with the products of Caleb University.