According to the University’s Academic Brief and the University’s Law, the Governing Body of the Colleges of Caleb University is the College Board, which is charged with the responsibility of all matters related to academic and related matters.
Membership of a College Board is stipulated by the University’s Law to comprise:
- Dean of the College – Chairman.
- Heads of Departments in the College – Member.
- One Representative each of the other Colleges – Member.
- One Representative of each Institute – Member.
- All Academic Staff of the College – Member.
- The University Librarian or his representative – Member.
- The College Officer representing the University Registrar – Member/Secretary.