The 2nd edition of the Acting Vice Chancellor for One Day Initiative for members of the Pioneer set of the Caleb University Graduate Development Scheme to act as VIce Chancellor for One Day, holds on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. with Miss Chioma Anioke, Graduate Assistant , Department of Political Science and International Relations .
Her itinerary is as follows:
- 7.55am – Arrive the office in the car of the VC
- 8.00am – Brief Exhortation at Administrative Staff Fellowship
- 8.40am – Preparation for Day’s Activities with Chaperon and Security Detail
- 9:00a.m.- Meet with some Administrative staff to discuss ideas on how to move the school forward.
- 10:00 am.- Discussion with some select academic staff of the university on Work Ethic, Teamwork, and Building a University Research Culture
- 11:00 a.m.- visits to the departments, Industrial Chemistry, Political Science and International Relations, Criminology, to Review the concluded accreditation exercise.
- 12pm- Carol Service. Give the VC’s Remarks
- 5.00pm – Debrief on the Day’s Experience with the Vice Chancellor, Principal Officers, DSA, Director, Student Support Services, Pioneers, SRC and TT members, Council Chambers
- 5.30pm – Depart in the car of the VC
The Caleb Graduate Development Scheme is an Initiative to develop critical personnel for Institutional Advancement, with the products of Caleb University.